What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web sites. Cookies allows a website, among other things, to store and recover information about browsing habits of a user or his computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, it can be used to recognize the user.
- Own Cookies: these are those which are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the user-requested service is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those which are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain which is not managed by the editor, but by another entity which treat the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a website. They are often used to store information which is only preserved for the service requested by the users on a single occasion. (e.g. a list of products bought).
- Persistent Cookies: These are a kind of data which are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined period of time by the head of the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Techniques Cookies: These are those which allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services which exist as , for example, control traffic and data communication, identify session, access to restricted parts , remember the elements of an order, make a buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during the browsing, store content for diffusion of sounds or videos content sharing through social networks.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management in the most efficient way, of advertising spaces, where, the publisher has included a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the user behavior obtained through the continued observation of their browsing habits, this allows to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
In the following link you can consult all the kinds of existing cookies.:
How can we modify the cookies configuration in your browser?
Users can set their browser to suit their preferences, in a way it disables or blocks the reception of all or some cookies.
How to configure the different browsers can be found at:
- Firefox: Information about Firefox cookies.
- Chrome: Information about Chrome cookies.
- Explorer: Information about Internet Explores cookies.
- Safari: Information about Safari cookies.
Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may mentioned in this policy cookies.
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by browsers mentioned. In some case, is necessary to install cookies by browsers remember its decision not the accept them.
For any queries about this policy cookies, do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section or send a mail to email@example.com.