- Those over the age of thirteen may register at equelite.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
- In the case of minors under thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
- In any case the information of the minor be collected regarding the professional, economic situation or privacy of the other members of the family, without their consent.
- Children under thirteen who have accessed the web should not register as a user without the consent of parents or guardians.
- This website respects the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
- Personal information is never requested unless it is really necessary to provide the required services.
The personal information of users will never be shared with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
This website is adapted to the requirements of:
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of the individuals) that is the new rule of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the processing of the personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we responsible for a web or a blog must assume when it comes to managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means.
Responsible for data processing
The responsible for processing the data collected through the contact form is Carlos Escribano Sarrión as representative of EQUELITE SL whose brand name is EQUELITE JC FERRERO SPORT ACADEMY with Tax Identification Code (CIF): B03470564 and headquarters at Paraje Casas de menor, 44 03400 Villena – Alicante (Spain), whose activity is to inform users about the academy and its facilities, sports activities, tournaments, training stage and sporting events and with the contact email email@example.com and telf.:+34 965 340 013.
Origin of the data
Personal data is collected through the contact form and register form on the website.
The categories of the data that are treated are: Identifying data, Email addresses, Commercial information and Economic data.
In the contact form, the user must express its explicit treatment of the same for the development of our professional services agreement.
The purpose of the user data is:
- The management and maintenance of the corporate website.
- Send information to the client for registration to the different services such as academy, tennis club and the different competition programs.
- Submit information and make registrations for tournaments, competitions and summer stage.
- Monitoring and management of reservations in the different accommodations offered.
- Make the inscriptions to the different services that are provided.
- Make the relevant invoice for the service provided.
Principles to be applied in personal data
The principles to be applied in the processing of personal data are in accordance with the requirements of the European data protection regulation.
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: your consent will always be required for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: only the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes object of the activity described in this web are requested, among them, develop profiles and carry out advertising campaigns.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: while maintaining the contractual relationship, that is, the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the data processing, depending on the purpose, the corresponding conservation period will be informed, in the case of subscriptions, the lists will be periodically reviewed and databases will be deleted those inactive records for a considerable time, or request the deletion by the interested party or some legal obligation.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: it is guaranteed that your data will be treated in a secure, confidential and appropriate way to personal data from Hijos de Córdulo Domene, S.L the necessary security measures have been adopted to prevent unauthorized access or improper use data by third parties, international data transfers will not be made.
Personal Data Protection
To contact EQUELITE JC FERRERO SPORT ACADEMY requested the data required: name, phone number, email address and comments or questions you want to enter, in order to facilitate communication between the parties.
EQUELITE JC FERRERO SPORT ACADEMY has adopted measures of technical and organizational guarantee the security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 994/1999 of 11 June.
EQUELITE JC FERRERO SPORT ACADEMY ensures full compliance of the Data Protection Law and so, according to Article 5 of Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD) reports its protection policy personal data in order that users www.equelite.com decide expressly, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide EQUELITE JC FERRERO SPORT ACADEMY personal data that are requested on the website, to make any inquiry by sending information request forms. Unless specifically stated otherwise, it is considered necessary to complete all the required information on the forms as required fields are indicated. You must complete the forms with true, accurate, complete and current, responding to the damage that may be caused due to the completion of forms with false, incomplete or outdated.
Thus, the user is informed and consents to the inclusion of their data in computer files in the company and their automated treatment for the purposes of making the browser solitudes through the application form information, which is the only entry point for personal information.
EQUELITE JC FERRERO SPORT ACADEMY has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data required by the legislation of protection of personal data, installing and implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and other possible risks. At the same time it is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state at all times technology.
In relation to the data sent by the user, this may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, opposition in accordance with the Data Protection Act and other applicable regulations, the user has the right to withdraw the consent given when he considers it and the revocation implies the impossibility of the provision. You have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the data processing is not in accordance with European regulations.
For any matter relating to user data, contact the EQUELITE Communication Department by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to EQUELITE JC FERRERO SPORT ACADEMY Paraje Casas de menor, 44 – CP. 03400 Villena – (Alicante-SPAIN), always stating the identity of the user.
EQUELITE JC FERRERO SPORT ACADEMY , reserves the right to change this policy, informing users of the changes that occur therein.